Pouring MacCutcheon Whiskey: Widmore’s choice drink
Lasagna: Hurley asks Locke Chicken or Lasagna in a deleted scene, Kate is served lasagna on the plane in LAX, Dave convinces hurley to eat a patients Lasagna
(Source: fuckyeahxanthe, via sassyadamhorowitz)
The Escape Artist
Check out my LOST and Bates motel comparisons blog! Heres tonights episode!
- Romero’s house is burnt down, Kate burned her house down.
- The code to get into the boatyard is 4 8 16.
- Norma goes to a boatyard and goes on a yacht. Desmond’s boat.
- The yacht is called Amnesia IV. 4 was a lost number, Claire had amnesia when she was kidnapped.
- Cody isn’t treated well by…
Follow my new blog Lost and Resurrection parallels…
- The beginning starts off like the pilot of lost with a view of Jacob unconscious like Jack was.
- His name is Jacob, Jacob was the island guardian.
- Jacob is at an airport. The airport on to get on flight 815.
- Jacob is wearing a baseball shirt. Jack and baseball.
- THe officer calls…
The New Neverland
Eric is a fisherman. Jin was a fisherman.
David won’t let snow go chase a monster in the woods alone. Kate wouldn’t let Jack go in the woods alone.
A marble game with black and white stones is in the room at the summer castle. The game between Jacob and his brother, Lockes backgammon game, chess game on the computer.
Hook tried to hit on tink so Emma would get jealous and take his mind off of her. Kate, Jack, Sawyer