- Locke’s father was the man from Tallahassee, and he was what was in Locke’s metaphorical box. Sawyer visited, Kate was buying a ticket and Juliet attended school in Tallahassee.
- They are looking for a compass to get them into the next world, or home to Emma. The islanders needed the correct compass bearing to get off the island and home. Maybe they should just get in a boat and head out on the right bearing. Locke was given a compass by Richard. The mirror wheel in the lighthouse resembled a giant compass. Sayid makes a makeshift compass, Mulan makes a makeshift watch, Sundial.
- Jack and the beanstalk, Jack Shepard.
- The beans were destroyed by all the giants, if they couldn’t have magic no one could. Ben kills Jacob, if he couldn’t have the island no one could.
- Giants grew beans, Sun grew her garden. The giants lair is in the sky, Sun is in the sky.
- They need magic cuffs to go up the beanstalk, Handcuffs on the island, Jins cuff
- Emma and Neil meet in Portland, Not in Portland is a lost eisode. Benjamin Linus was born 32 miles outside of Portland, Oregon.Richard Alpert originally claimed that Mittelos Bioscience was located just outside of Portland, John Locke has an opportunity to attend science camp near Portland. The satellite phone shows the location of Portland, Oregon when the survivors tried to use it.
- Emma and Neil lie to the cop, Locke and his hitchiker lie to a cop.
- Neil offers to buy emma a drink, buying drinks is a common theme in lost.
- Desmond uses the key in the Swan Station, Neil uses the key, Swan is driving.
- Screwdriver, Lost screwdriver drinks get poured.
- Emma uses poppies to drug the giant, Claire was drugged, prisoners were drugged.
- Hurley is the giant.
- Hook tells Emma hes there to protect her, Sawyer told Kate he would protect her.
- Hook jokes with Emma about never forgetting her first Bean Stalk, Charlie joked with Claire about her first plane crash.
- Hook, Neverland, Lost Island, Not aging, orphans, See my Neverland Lost Post.
- Emma is an orphan like the lost boys, Locke believes hes an orphan, and the surviving children on the island.
- Neil opens a map in a convenience store, and says he is Lost. Danielle’s map of the island.
- Emma has the key around her neck, like Desmond.
- Emma and Neil pull a con on the store.
- Neil steals Apollo bars, and Swan station necklace. Orange drinks in the store. Neil is by name tags, one of the names is Sarah, Jacks ex wife.
- Emma goes into ‘Labor’ Claire’s labor. Locke’s mother goes into labor, Locke’s beetle.
- They stay in the red lantern lodge hotel. The logo is a lamppost. The lamp post was a Dharma station.
- Jin is delivering a watch for his boss, Neil is stealing watches.
- Poppies, see my Dorothy Once connections post
- Neil says everything is near a beach in Florida. Juliet cared for her sister in Miami, where she tells her everything is on the beach.
- Mulan makes a sundial, a clock, and marks for each watch, Jins watch.
- The final battle was in the giants lair.
- Hook has a Milah tattoo, Jacks tattoo.
- Neil needs to escape to Canada, Kate says shes from Canada
Henry and Aurora visions they are trapped in a red room with no window and no doors. Jane Eyre, She is locked in a red room where she has visions of her dead Uncle.
- Emma goes to a train station, Losties airport.
- Emma saves hook from hitting a trip wire, Danielles trip wires around the island. The giant has a security system. Security system for the smoke monster.
- Emma has a tattoo.
- Emma tricks Hook and cuffs him, handcuffed on the island.
- Emma talks about her brain rattling around from earthquakes, the island had earthquakes and flashes led to brain anyrisms.
- mail from Phuket, Jacks stay in Phuket
- Emma holds a positive pregnancy test. Claire, Sun and Rachel all had positive pregnancy tests. Both Claire and Emma don’t get to raise there children for several years.
- Neal was born March 23 1977. 23 is a lost number. Enter 77 was a lost episode, , The Incident was in 1977, Group picture with Kate and Hurley is taken in 1977. So Neil was born 4 months prior to the flash which brought Kate Jack and Hurley. The swan station was built in 1977.
- The number one song on this date was Rich Girl by Hall and Oates, Ironically. Boston Music Hall-Springsteen, March 23, 1977, tracks include, Night, Don’t look back, Spirit in the night, Incident on 57th street, thunder road, Mona(Emma)/shes the one, 10th ave freeze out, growing up, backstreets, jungle land, Rosalita (rose on the island), born to run(lost episode), quarter to three, You cant sit down